Recents in Beach

MARRIAGE PRAYER BOMBS FOR THIS WEEK

It is my desire and a service for me to be here every week for prayer points which I believe that will help each member to liberate from one challenge to other. Make use of these prayers and you shall see the good result of it in your marriage and household in Jesus amen.

PRAYER POINTS:
1.  Let all security men in charge of satanic banks that are harboring the blessings of marriage be paralyzed in Jesus name, amen.
2.  I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers working in my marriage and family in the name of Jesus. 
3.  I command the thunder of the living God to break to pieces all the satanic strong rooms harbouring my marriage, wife/husband, children and properties, in Jesus’ name. 
4.  I possess all my marriage properties in hundredfold in the name the of Jesus.
5.  Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against my marriage, husband/wife and my children be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
6.  I command all satanic clearing houses and agent built against my marriage and the business/work of my spouse to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
7.  I paralyze completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my marriage, my spouse business/work in the name of Jesus.
8.  Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against my marriage and entire home be disorganized, in the name of Jesus. 
9. The power of resurrection shall restore every good things that had been died or stole away from my marriage in Jesus name, amen.
Thanks and  remain bless 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous19.7.13

    Thanks for this timely prayer. More anointing and grace upon your life and the ministry

    ReplyDelete